Recordings of Starring Math
All MoMath online events are intended as live-stream events. However, MoMath makes some event recordings available for purchase. Please allow approximately six to eight weeks for videos to be posted.
While MoMath strives to provide video recordings whenever possible, copyright, author, and publicist permissions and credit earning issues can impede distribution. You are encouraged to attend events in real time whenever possible.
The following events are currently available as video recordings. Click on each title to learn more about — and purchase — recordings.
- May 23, 2022: Starring Math: Secrets of the Surface with Steven Strogatz, George Csicsery, Erica Klarreich, and Amie Wilkinson for ages 13 and up
- April 19, 2022: Starring Math: Moneyball with Steven Strogatz, Stan Chervin, and Lee Mendelowit for ages 13 and up
- December 20, 2021: Starring Math: The Man Who Knew Infinity with Steven Strogatz, Matthew Brown, Manjul Bhargava, and Ken Ono for ages 13 and up
- November 29, 2021: Starring Math: Stand and Deliver with Steven Strogatz, Tatiana Camacho, Tom Musca, and Thomas Valdez for ages 13 and up
- October 25, 2021: Starring Math: A Beautiful Mind with Steven Strogatz, Dave Bayer, Sylvain Cappell, and Alex Kontorovich for ages 13 and up
Please note that a video recording of an event is a separate purchase that is not included in the registration fee for attending an event.
MoMath members receive free access to video recordings. To take advantage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address associated with your MoMath membership.
Please make any purchases promptly, as the list of available recordings may change over time.
Single-Purchaser Viewing Rights
MoMath’s video recordings are meant to be viewed by only you — kindly do not screen these videos to a group, distribute them to others, or post them to social media. A separate purchase for each viewer is required, and your support of MoMath’s programming is appreciated.
To learn more about purchasing video recordings of MoMath events for individual views, visit videos.momath.org.