Recordings of Events with Joshua Zucker
All MoMath online events are intended as live-stream events. However, MoMath makes some event recordings available for purchase. Please allow approximately two to four weeks for videos to be posted.
While MoMath strives to provide video recordings whenever possible, copyright, author, and publicist permissions and credit earning issues can impede distribution. You are encouraged to attend events in real time whenever possible.
The following events are currently available as video recordings. Click on each title to learn more about — and purchase — recordings.
- June 29, 2021: Pascal’s Dots and Fractal Triangles with Joshua Zucker for ages 10 and above
- June 22, 2021: Children Of Dots with Joshua Zucker for kids old enough to add, color, and stay careful and organized
- May 27, 2021: Making Infinity Finite with Joshua Zucker for ages 14 and above
- May 18, 2021: Shift and Subtract: How to make decimals do your bidding with Joshua Zucker for ages 14 and above
- May 4, 2021: Mysterious Subtraction with Joshua Zucker for ages 10 and up
- December 10, 2020: Mathematical Magic Tricks with Joshua Zucker for ages 9 and up
- November 12, 2020: Coins in Twoland, second session with Joshua Zucker for ages 11 and up
- November 11, 2020: Coins in Twoland, first session with Joshua Zucker for ages 11 and up
- October 29, 2020: Lost Treasures of the Multiplication Table with Joshua Zucker for ages 9 and up
- October 15, 2020: Alice’s Adventures in Short Division with Joshua Zucker for ages 10 and up
- September 17, 2020: Egyptian Mystery with Joshua Zucker for ages 11 and up
- September 3, 2020: Liar’s Bingo with Joshua Zucker for ages 11 and up
- July 30, 2020: Stone Age Math with Joshua Zucker for ages 10 and up
Please note that a video recording of an event is a separate purchase that is not included in the registration fee for attending an event.
MoMath members receive free access to video recordings. To take advantage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address associated with your MoMath membership.
Please make any purchases promptly, as the list of available recordings may change over time.
Single-Purchaser Viewing Rights
MoMath’s video recordings are meant to be viewed by only you — kindly do not screen these videos to a group, distribute them to others, or post them to social media. A separate purchase for each viewer is required, and your support of MoMath’s programming is appreciated.
To learn more about purchasing video recordings of MoMath events for individual views, visit videos.momath.org.