Recordings of Family Fridays
All MoMath online events are intended as live-stream events. However, MoMath makes some event recordings available for purchase. Please allow approximately two to four weeks for videos to be posted.
While MoMath strives to provide video recordings whenever possible, copyright, author, and publicist permissions and credit earning issues can impede distribution. You are encouraged to attend events in real time whenever possible.
The following events are currently available as video recordings. Click on each title to learn more about — and purchase — recordings.
- February 18, 2022: Family Fridays: “Mondrian Manipulation: a math-art challenge game” for all ages
- January 21, 2022: Family Fridays: “Balancing Act: The Math, Art, and Science of Balance” with Godwyn Morris for all ages
- December 17, 2021: Family Fridays: “Re-flexions: a new look at flexagons!” with Yana Mohanty for all ages
- November 19, 2021: Family Fridays: “A Potpourri of Puzzles!” with Dr. Sian Zelbo for all ages
- October 15, 2021: Family Fridays: “Making a Dollar Bill Rosette” with Dr. Jeanine Meyer for all ages
- September 17, 2021: Family Fridays: “Escher Explorations” with Doris Schattschneider for all ages
- August 20, 2021: Family Fridays: “Stars, Graphs, and Multiplication” with Dr. Gregory Michel for all ages
- July 16, 2021: Family Fridays: “Playing with Plato” with Alex Kontorovich for all ages
- June 18, 2021: Family Fridays: “Triple Challenge: have fun and get your brain juices flowing … with math!” with Dr. Francesca Iezzi, Dr. Ben Goddard, and Mary O’Brien for all ages
- May 14, 2021: Family Fridays: “Punz and Puzzles” with Patrick Vennebush for all ages
- March 19, 2021: Family Fridays: “More Magical Math” with Ben Sparks for all ages
- February 19, 2021: Family Fridays: “Mini Mathematical Universes” with Gord! for all ages
- January 15, 2021: Family Fridays: “Hidden Hexagons: Secrets of a Six-Sided Shape” with Alison Kiddle for all ages
- December 11, 2020: Family Fridays: “Are We There Yet?” with Ralph Pantozzi for all ages
- November 13, 2020: Family Fridays: “M-Cubed: Math, Mystery, and Magic” with Steve Sherman for all ages
- October 9, 2020: Family Fridays: “Flying Math: Can Math Help You Juggle?” with John Chase for all ages
- September 11, 2020: Family Fridays: “Puzzle Play” with Roderick Kimball for all ages
- August 14, 2020: Family Fridays: “Infinite Dreams: The Story and Childhood Games of the Mathematical Genius Ramanujan” with Amy Alznauer for all ages
- July 17, 2020: Family Fridays: “Word Patterns: Pinwheels, Tessellations, and Ambigrams” with Scott Kim for all ages
- June 19, 2020: Family Fridays: “Engineering with Paper” with Godwyn Morris for all ages
- May 15, 2020: Family Fridays: “Sky Spectaculars: Now You See It, Now You Don’t!” with Jay Pasachoff for all ages
- April 10, 2020: Family Fridays: “Math Meets Art: Making a Rubik’s Cube Mosaic” with Dr. Lauren Rose for all ages
Please note that a video recording of an event is a separate purchase that is not included in the registration fee for attending an event.
MoMath members receive free access to video recordings. To take advantage, please email email@example.com using the email address associated with your MoMath membership.
Please make any purchases promptly, as the list of available recordings may change over time.
Single-Purchaser Viewing Rights
MoMath’s video recordings are meant to be viewed by only you — kindly do not screen these videos to a group, distribute them to others, or post them to social media. A separate purchase for each viewer is required, and your support of MoMath’s programming is appreciated.
To learn more about purchasing video recordings of MoMath events for individual views, visit videos.momath.org.