Recordings of Events with Anton Bakker
All MoMath online events are intended as live-stream events. However, MoMath makes some event recordings available for purchase. Please allow approximately two to four weeks for videos to be posted.
While MoMath strives to provide video recordings whenever possible, copyright, author, and publicist permissions and credit earning issues can impede distribution. You are encouraged to attend events in real time whenever possible.
The following events are currently available as video recordings. Click on each title to learn more about — and purchase — recordings.
- July 13, 2021: Meet the Artist with Anton Bakker for ages 10 and above
- May 26, 2021: Conway’s Magical Pen with Anton Bakker, Doris Schattschneider, Jonathan Bailey, and Herman Tulleken for all ages
- April 28, 2021: Spirals with Anton Bakker for ages 10 and up
- March 31, 2021: Polylinear and Knotted Sculptures with Colin Adams, Doris Schattschneider, Tom Verhoeff, and Anton Bakker for ages 10 and up
- February 24, 2021: Optical Illusion Art: Using math, perspective, and dimension to create mind-bending sculptures with Anton Bakker, Doris Schattsneider, Tom Verhoeff, Stephen L. Macknik, and Susana Martinez-Conde for ages 10 and up
- August 22, 2020: Alternative Perspective Opening Reception and Meet the Artist with Anton Bakker for all ages
Please note that a video recording of an event is a separate purchase that is not included in the registration fee for attending an event.
MoMath members receive free access to video recordings. To take advantage, please email email@example.com using the email address associated with your MoMath membership.
Please make any purchases promptly, as the list of available recordings may change over time.
Single-Purchaser Viewing Rights
MoMath’s video recordings are meant to be viewed by only you — kindly do not screen these videos to a group, distribute them to others, or post them to social media. A separate purchase for each viewer is required, and your support of MoMath’s programming is appreciated.
To learn more about purchasing video recordings of MoMath events for individual views, visit videos.momath.org.