The contest is closed for the current year, but will re-open in September 2020.
- Write a brief essay describing your math communication project and how it promotes math communication and celebrates the universality of math. (Please answer in 300 words or less.)
- Submit your math communication project from one of the following categories:
- Video (maximum length 4 minutes)
- Audio (maximum length 4 minutes)
- Social media
- Performance (maximum length 4 minutes)
- Include a cover letter with the following information:
- Date of birth (applicants must be 15 to 18 years of age as of September 1, 2019)
- Email address
- Home address
- School name
- School address
To apply, please email your essay, cover letter, and project (attachment, PDF, YouTube link) to email@example.com.
All submissions must be sent electronically and in English.
Application deadline: April 22, 2020 (now closed)