- Begin your application by completing the form at strogatzapplication2021.momath.org.
- Send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line “[YOUR NAME] – Strogatz Prize entry,” containing:
- A brief essay describing your math communication project and how it promotes math communication and celebrates the universality of math. (Please answer in 300 words or less.)
- Your math communication project (as attachment, weblink, YouTube link, or PDF) from one of the following categories:
- App or digital interactive
- Audio (maximum length 4 minutes)
- Performance (maximum length 4 minutes; if your audio or video is a performance, please submit in this category)
- Social media (include the full feed plus 3 featured posts that are representative of the work)
- Video (maximum length 4 minutes)
- Writing (maximum length 10 pages)
All submissions must be sent electronically and in English.
Application deadline: April 21, 2021