Protecting the public
MoMath takes the health and safety of its staff and patrons very seriously and appreciates your understanding and accommodation of the policies below.
- Masks: Masks must be worn by all visitors throughout their time in the Museum. Signage at each entrance will reinforce this rule; visitors who don’t comply will be asked to leave.
- Hand-sanitizing stations: Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed at entrances and throughout the Museum for employee and visitor use.
- Limited number of visitors and timed-entry: Attendance will be limited to allow social distancing between groups.
- Temperature check: Temperatures will be checked upon arrival; those with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be denied entry.
- Disinfecting and cleaning: Exhibits and touch surfaces will be cleaned frequently.
- Vaccination: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday morning slots from 9:30 am to 11:30 am will be restricted to fully vaccinated patrons, to allow for a more freely flowing visitor experience.
- COVID symptoms: Please avoid visiting if you are feeling unwell, or if, within the past 14 days, you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19.
By visiting the National Museum of Mathematics, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.