Protecting the public
MoMath takes the health and safety of its staff and patrons very seriously and appreciates your understanding and accommodation of the policies below.
- Masks: Visitors are strongly encouraged to wear a mask while visiting the Museum.
- Hand-sanitizing stations: Hand-sanitizing stations are readily available at entrances and throughout the Museum for your use.
- Limited number of visitors: Should a public health emergency be declared due to rising cases of COVID-19, attendance may be limited at specific times to allow social distancing between groups.
- Disinfecting and cleaning: Exhibits and touch surfaces will be cleaned frequently.
- COVID-19 symptoms: Please avoid visiting if:
- you are feeling unwell; or
- within the past 14 days, you have been diagnosed with COVID-19; or
- within the past 14 days, you have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 and you have not been fully vaccinated.
By visiting the National Museum of Mathematics, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.