Online Educational Programs Policies and Photograph Release Agreement
By enrolling your child in any MoMath online educational program, you agree to the following policies and grant the following permission to the Museum:
- MoMath strives to create a welcoming and safe environment for all participants in its programs. Should the behavior of any individual or group prove disruptive, MoMath may, at its sole discretion, expel that individual or group from participation in that program and/or future programs. No refunds or credits of any sort will be offered to individuals or groups that are expelled for behavioral reasons.
- MoMath typically welcomes everyone to its engaging programming — parents, grandparents, siblings, caregivers, and friends. However, please note that certain programs are designed for students only, specifically Expansions. Parents, siblings, and other parties who are not registered for Expansions are not authorized to participate and should refrain from doing so. Violation of this policy may result in expulsion of the student without refund or credit.
- MoMath cannot provide refunds, credits, or transfers for any reason.
Photograph Permission and Release
This agreement applies to the minor listed above (see registration form). In consideration of my wish to participate in an online program and related activities (collectively the “Program”) of the National Museum of Mathematics, I agree:
(1) that the National Museum of Mathematics (or its representatives) may take photographs or video of me during my participation in the Program (“Photographs” or “Video”);
(2) that I irrevocably grant the National Museum of Mathematics (and its licensees and assigns) the worldwide right in perpetuity to use my name, and my likeness as depicted in the Photographs and/or Video in materials related to the National Museum of Mathematics’ educational and charitable mission, including the right to reproduce, distribute, modify, and publicly display the Photographs and/or Video in any medium now known or later developed, including, promotion and fundraising for the National Museum of Mathematics; and
(3) on behalf of myself, my heirs, family members, and executors, I irrevocably release the National Museum of Mathematics from any claim of any nature, known or unknown, that I have or ever may have (including for invasion of privacy, libel, slander, portraying me in a false light, or breach of my right of publicity) based on use of the Photographs and/or Video or my name or likeness as described.
I understand that the National Museum of Mathematics will rely on this release and that I may not revoke my permission or release. These terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York applicable to releases.
I am a parent or legal guardian of the minor listed above (see registration form), and I agree that such minor and I are bound by all the terms of this release.