MoMath Online Event Recordings
All MoMath online events are intended as live-stream events, however, some events may be recorded and, if possible, MoMath will make the recordings available after the event for purchase. Please allow approximately two to four weeks for videos to post.
While MoMath strives to provide video recordings whenever possible, MoMath hopes for your understanding that there are often copyright, author, and publicist permissions and credit earning issues that might not make distribution possible. You are encouraged to attend an event in real-time as much as possible.
Please note that a video recording of an event is a separate purchase; it is not included in the registration fee for attending an event.
MoMath members receive free access to video recordings, as a benefit of Museum membership during the Museum’s temporary closure. To request free access to videos as a member, please email email@example.com using the email address associated with your MoMath membership.
Please make any purchases promptly, as the list of recordings may change over time.
Single-Purchaser Viewing Rights
MoMath’s video recordings are meant to be viewed by only you — kindly do not screen this video to a group, distribute it to others, or post it to social media. A separate purchase for each viewer is required, and your support of MoMath’s programming is appreciated.
The following events are currently available as video recordings:
- March 26: Ask a Mathematician — Anything! with Dr. Alex Kontorovich for all ages
- April 1: Math Encounters — Online: “Vulnerable in Digital Life: How Graph Theory Can Help Us Understand and Protect Our Digital Selves” with Dr. Allison Bishop for ages 10 and up
- April 2: Ask a Mathematician — Anything! with Dr. Alex Kontorovich for all ages
- April 6: Math Flash! A New Look at an Old Problem with Dr. Po-Shen Loh for ages 18 and up
- April 10: Family Fridays: “Math Meets Art: Making a Rubik’s Cube Mosaic” with Dr. Lauren Rose for all ages
- April 15: Home Base: Mathy Things to Do at Home with Dr. Jürgen Richter-Gebert for all ages
- April 23: FoldingFun Online with OrigamiUSA’s Wendy Zeichner for ages 7 and up