Learn More and Register
- “3D X-Ray Vision: how tomography uses math to reveal the invisible”
featuring Samuli Siltanen
Wednesday, February 8
• 4:00 pm ET (in person) – Register
• 7:00 pm ET (in person) – Register
- “Forbidden Symmetries: The Fractal Beauty of Compound Symmetry Groups”
featuring Bob Hearn
Wednesday, March 8
• 4:00 pm ET (in person) – Save the date!
• 7:00 pm ET (in person) – Save the date!
- Location (for in-person events):
National Museum of Mathematics, Floor -1
11 East 26th Street (between 5th and Madison)
• Click here for detailed directions.
- By Subway:
Take the 6, F, M, N, R, or W to 23rd Street, or the 6, N, R, or W to 28th Street. Please note the N, R, and W lines run closest to the Math Encounters venue.
- By Bus:
Take the M1 or M3 to West 26th Street and Fifth Avenue, the M2 to East 27th Street and Madison Avenue, or the M23 to East 23rd Street and Broadway.