National Museum of Mathematics, Floor -1
11 East 26th Street (between 5th and Madison)
• Click here for detailed directions.
- By Subway:
Take the 6, F, M, N, or R to 23rd Street, or the 6, N, or R to 28th Street. Please note the F, M, N, and R lines run closest to the Math Encounters venue.
- By Bus:
Take the M1 or M3 to W 26th Street and Fifth Avenue, the M2 to E 27th Street and Madison Avenue, or the M23 to East 23rd Street and Broadway.
Learn More and Register
- “Just Math: How Math Provides Fairness and Balance in the Courtroom” with Leila Schneps
Wednesday, 2018 August 1
• 4:00 pm – Click here to register
• 7:00 pm – Click here to register
- “Lost in Space: How Data and Information are Governed by High-Dimensional Geometry” with Henry Cohn
Wednesday, 2018 September 5
• Registration coming soon.