Educational Programs Policies and Photograph Release Agreement
By enrolling your child in any MoMath educational program, you agree to the following policies and grant the following permission to the Museum:
- Although the citywide Key to NYC program has ended, MoMath requires all visitors ages five and up to show acceptable proof of full vaccination (two doses) against COVID-19. (Note: MoMath does not accept digital images or photocopies of vaccination cards.) Additionally, every visitor is required to wear a mask. Click here to learn more about the Museum’s health and safety measures.
- MoMath strives to create a welcoming and safe environment for all participants in its programs. Should the behavior of any individual or group prove disruptive, MoMath may, at its sole discretion, expel that individual or group from participation in that program and/or future programs. No refunds or credits of any sort will be offered to individuals or groups that are expelled for behavioral reasons.
- MoMath cannot provide refunds, credits, or transfers for any reason.
Photograph Permission and Release
This agreement applies to the minor listed above (see registration form). In consideration of my wish to participate in an educational program and related activities (collectively the “Program”) of the National Museum of Mathematics, I agree:
(1) that the National Museum of Mathematics (or its representatives) may take photographs or video of me during my participation in the Program (“Photographs” or “Video”);
(2) that I irrevocably grant the National Museum of Mathematics (and its licensees and assigns) the worldwide right in perpetuity to use my name, and my likeness as depicted in the Photographs and/or Video in materials related to the National Museum of Mathematics’ educational and charitable mission, including the right to reproduce, distribute, modify, and publicly display the Photographs and/or Video in any medium now known or later developed, including, promotion and fundraising for the National Museum of Mathematics; and
(3) on behalf of myself, my heirs, family members, and executors, I irrevocably release the National Museum of Mathematics from any claim of any nature, known or unknown, that I have or ever may have (including for invasion of privacy, libel, slander, portraying me in a false light, or breach of my right of publicity) based on use of the Photographs and/or Video or my name or likeness as described.
I understand that the National Museum of Mathematics will rely on this release and that I may not revoke my permission or release. These terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York applicable to releases.
I am a parent or legal guardian of the minor listed above (see registration form), and I agree that such minor and I are bound by all the terms of this release.