Dimensions 2017: Saturday, December 2, 2017 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm — Registration has closed after reaching event capacity. Did you miss out? Email email@example.com.
Journey to MoMath for a puzzle hunt that will be out of this world! Sharpen your wits, collect your friends, and join us on December 2nd for an evening of challenges at the sixth annual puzzle hunt at MoMath, Dimensions 2017. This year’s game, designed by Wil Zambole, features puzzles by Wil Zambole and James Williams. To extend the fun, eligible players (ages 21 and older) will receive complimentary admission to MoMath's 5th Birthday Party following the puzzle hunt.
Each player must purchase a ticket, and the number of teams is limited due to event capacity. Team captains, please register early!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask a question, to be paired with other players, or to sponsor portions of the event.
Please note the following game rules:
- Registration closes at noon on Friday, December 1, 2017 or when the event has reached capacity, whichever happens first. Check-in starts in the MoMath lobby at 4:30 pm on Saturday, December 2 and hunt arena doors open at 5:00 pm with a prompt kick-off.
- We recommend teams of 3-5 players. Team captains will be asked to declare his or her teammates in the additional notes field during registration if this information is available; you may request changes after registration by emailing email@example.com.
- This hunt was designed for novices and experienced solvers alike. Hinting will be provided by Game Control to address all audiences.
- This event is most appropriate for adults, college students, and high school students. Based on past experience, we do not recommend this event for middle school students regardless of ability or knowledge. All adult chaperones must register as a team member; non-players will not be admitted.
- Outside food and refreshments are encouraged during this evening event. Please note that players who are 21 years of age or older will receive a complimentary ticket to the MoMath 5th Birthday Party, which will feature desserts and beverages; players must bring a government-issued ID to show proof of age. Re-entry to the puzzle hunt arena after leaving for the Birthday Party is discouraged to avoid disruption and will be granted at Game Control's sole discretion.
- Registration is non-transferrable, and the Museum cannot issue refunds for any reason.
11 E. 26th St.
New York, NY 10010
|Player Ticket Type|
|Player Ticket - Team Captain||$ 35.00|
|Player Ticket||$ 35.00|
|Are you going to MoMath's 5th Birthday Party?|
|Yes! I am 21 years or older.||$ 0.00|