MOVES Conference, in New York City
The conference will begin with an open house and dessert reception for all conference registrants on Sunday, August 2 from 7 pm – 8:30 pm. At 7:30 pm there will also be a special meet-n-greet and book signing with John Conway and his biographer Siobhan Roberts, author of the new book Genius at Play. The conference is expected to end at approximately 5:15 pm on Tuesday, August 4.
- Registration for MOVES 2015 is open now. Sign up here.
- Pre-register for the Monday night entertainment here. MOVES attendees can reserve their free seat by phone at 212-542-0566.
- To add your name to the MOVES Conference mailing/announcement list, click here.
- Click here to download the conference poster.
- Explore hotel options here.
- Read the MOVES 2015 abstracts for the research talks and family activities, here.
- Click here to see the program for MOVES 2015. Please note that this program is preliminary and subject to change.
International registrants who wish to register by credit card will need to do so by phone at 212-542-0566.