Learn More and Register
- Sunday, February 21, 6:30 pm ET (New York)
• Register for Unlimited on February 21
• Register for both Tween Primes and Unlimited on February 21
- Sunday, March 21, 6:30 pm ET (New York)
• Register for Unlimited on March 21
• Register for both Tween Primes and Unlimited on March 21
National Museum of Mathematics, Floor -1
11 East 26th Street (between 5th and Madison)
• Click here for detailed directions.
- By Subway:
Take the 6, F, M, R, or W to 23rd Street, or the 6, R, or W to 28th Street. Please note the R and W lines run closest to the Unlimited venue.
- By Bus:
Take the M1 or M3 to West 26th Street and Fifth Avenue, the M2 to East 27th Street and Madison Avenue, or the M23 to East 23rd Street and Broadway.