Support America’s only Museum of Mathematics
Your support is critical to the ongoing success and development of MoMath’s innovative exhibits and programs.
Excited by what you see?
There are many ways you can help:
- Become a volunteer or join our Working Group and support our activities and events.
- Help us build a strong Board of Trustees to provide leadership and support to the museum.
- Help us continue to build our Advisory Council. Nominations of mathematics professionals in research, education, and industry are welcome.
- Provide your financial support, so the Museum can continue to offer exciting and innovative programs and exhibits.
- Sponsor class trips, so all students can experience the wonder and beauty of mathematics.
How to Donate
You can donate through any of the following methods:
- Credit card, check, or PayPal (by clicking the buttons in the adjacent column).
- If you prefer not to enter your information online, simply mail a check made out to:
National Museum of Mathematics
134 West 26th Street, Suite 4S
New York, NY, 10001
Our Tax ID number is: 27-1450809
For more information on making a donation, please contact us via email or call 212-542-0566.
Your donation will support the following initiatives:
- Cutting Edge Accessibility
Help MoMath become America’s first museum with fully electronic, adaptive signage and exhibit explanations, allowing access to all of our content customized to visitor level and language.
- High Impact Entry Experience
Include a dramatic, kinetic mathematical exhibition in the Museum’s front lobby, delighting visitors and passers-by alike with the wonders of mathematics.
- Greater Geographic Reach
Allow programs and activities to expand to your area, reaching venues and schools around the country and even the world.
How to Volunteer
To receive MoMath’s weekly mailing of volunteer opportunities, sign up here. You will also be automatically signed up to receive our quarterly newsletter.
To join the Museum’s volunteer Integrator program and help visitors enjoy and explore MoMath’s exhibits, email firstname.lastname@example.org
(used in MoMath’s donation levels)
The Museum of Mathematics is a non-profit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations
are tax-deductible as allowable by law.